Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why I Love my DVR!






I feel that each new post is an opportunity to also include a picture. So even though these pics do not correspond to today's topic of coversation, they do show off my cutie pie husband and since I haven't blogged about him yet I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. Do you like the way I narrate my thoughts?
Okay, onto my point...
I like sports... at least when I like the team and when they are winning.

My husband is a big sports fan and I love that about him. I especially love that we now watch games using the DVR (okay, we've had it for a few years but I've never blogged about it). So, last night we watched the Cowboys game, which was one of the craziest games in the history of football (at least in my world) so I was really into it. Also, the DVR 30 second fast forward button really helped. We fast forward from play to play and miss all the boring stuff in between. This really works for my attention span. I actually watched an entire game without losing interest and had a great time doing it. My hubby gave me all kinds of high fives and I feel that I scored major cool wife points.

1 comment:

Anna and Mauricio Dardano said...

you have a blog! yay! your fam is so cute- what good pics of your kiddos!