Megan is our almost 4 year old. She just started preschool last week and is mostly loving it. She has complained that it is too long and that it is boring. As you can see, the girl cannot take a normal picture. The woman was born to pose.... always a "pretty pose." I knew the princess movie character craze was warping her brain somehow. Anyway, here she is on the first day of school with her lunch box showing you a ballet pose.
More about Megan.
She loves fashion- especially trying on shoes. She is also way into crafts. She loves to create things and will frequently ask what craft she can do today. She is also very smart (I'll give the credit to Greg on that one) and is learning to read and write.
Megan is slightly strongwilled. I am trying to view this as a bonus (strong future woman!) but right now it has its down sides (i.e. cannot leave daughter alone with son as crying will result). Babysitters often tell us how fun she is to talk to because she is very curious and knows a lot about subjects most 3 yr olds don't. I don't know many 3 year olds who ask their mothers what they learned in Sunday school after church every Sunday and then asks for further explanation on the topic. She will also frequently ask me "how was Young Women's last night?" (church youth night) since I go every Wednesday, or "how was your day?"
Cute quote of the week upon listening to crickets outside: "Mom, the crickers are crickering tonight."
Thanks for putting up with my brag-blog as I know family wants to hear it all. The other half of my excuse is that she is my first born and she really is so darn cute.
1 comment:
She is so darn cute!! I found your blog from Kim's- its so cute! Would you mind if I added you to our family's links?
Post a Comment