Thursday, September 11, 2008

Idaho Vacation















I've been feeling so guilty that I just skipped over a major topic. Since this is partly an attempt to journal and record our lives I thought I'd go back and do some review. (I'm really just talking to myself here but for those of you who are interested...) In August we took a trip to Sugar City, Idaho to be with Greg's family for almost two weeks. We had a wonderful time with Greg's parents, siblings and all our wonderful nieces and nephews. We also enjoyed the wonderful August weather and visited a lot of cousins and aunt/uncles.
The kids loved being with their cousins and picking raspberries everyday. Mason wanted to play with grandpa's "drive" morning, noon and night so check out the pics. We also visited the Madison County Fair to see the animals and hang with the cousins.

No comments: