Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boot Camp

I did it! I just completed boot camp! This is something I've been wanting to do for sooo long and after three babies practically in a row I was so ready to reclaim my body! So... I've been getting up three mornings a week at 5:00 A.M. for the past month and going to boot camp. It was such an awesome experience! I can honestly say I've been changed for the better in more ways than one. Yes, I lost inches, but I also feel so accomplished and more confident. I've gained a much better understanding of what it means to work out intensely. I LOVED running in the dark every morning and doing drills even in the rain. One morning it was 32 degrees outside. If I were really brave I'd show you before and after pictures. I'll spare you. I will share one hero pose, however, so enjoy.

No comments: