Saturday, November 3, 2012

Family Pictures- the real story

So yes, obviously we got some amazing family pictures. Here we all are in a formal photo shoot and everyone generally cooperated (including the weather). Connor wouldn't smile but I'm fine with the personality showing through (see pouty lips below). Baby girl, Paige, was a doll, the two older children were a dream and of course my charming husband was himself. Me on the other hand... I'm TOTALLY faking the happy smile. You see... as these pictures were being taken I was on a count down. My body is hurtling toward one of the most violent illnesses I have ever had. That last one there, with me in the chair.... 30 minutes away from collapsing on the floor in agony. Greg sped us home just in the knick of time and I was able to make it to the bathroom where dinner from last night was deposited in more ways than one. Thanks for sharing you say? Its all about the memories, people. Sorry! Thanks hubby for taking over with the kids for the 24 hours after said photo shoot. So glad we catalogued this sweet family in photo form, forever to adorn our wall, memories and all.












No comments: