Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Connor


Connor
He is so fun and cute. He still lets me cuddle with him and likes for me to lay by him at night. Oftentimes he tells me when he is done cuddling and wants me to leave. I love it!
Connor says cookies like kookies and he says girl like grill. He is a funny kid, full of all sorts of potty humor. How and why does that come so natural to boys? 

Connor loves super heroes. Superman is his favorite. He just told me that Captain America can't be my favorite because he is already Mason's favorite. He also loves Spiderman, Batman and Robin. He calls Ironman, Fireman because he is red (I think). Connor will finally allow himself to be photographed again. I would say there was a good year of avoiding the lense at all costs. 

Connor is my best toy player. He can entertain himself for hours with a plastic dinosaur set or with legos or a train set. He loves his little sister and takes great car of her. He has rescued her from a stairs attempt more than once and has often been found caring her around like a puppy. He is sweet and tender with her and likes to cozy up to her while I'm feeding her. He is nothing but rough and tumble with his older brother, Mason. Those two are a constant tangle of arms and legs, tumbleweeding all around the house in constant wrestle. Boys! I love those brothers. 





Connor has recently decided he is ready to learn the alphabet. He will only learn new things in his own time, when he is ready. These kids are all so different, aren't they? 

Additional side note. A few hours after writing this post an event which will live in infamy occurred in our home. Connor rode our new apple computer all around the kitchen tile, top down like a skate board. It is ruined....

I think I need to reread the happy parts of this post a few times now.



No comments: