Tonight we attended our first school program. Yes, I got a little choked up when my girl came marching down the aisle up to the stage! She was so cute- totally 'that girl' who wouldn't stop waving to her mommy. The theme was "Preschool Goes West" so we heard the full Texas song run down.
"The Stars at Night were big and bright... "
Singing her little heart out, but look at the kid behind her! Too funny to crop out!

We were so proud!

Megan and her teacher, Ms. Toni
Refreshments!

Can you believe I still have 8 weeks to go? (and I'm only posting this by request- Karalee!)
4 comments:
how cute do you look??? love prego ladies. and the program looked adorable. Isn't it sad how fast they grow?
Megan has the sweetest face! She looked so proud to be in the play and to have you guys watch her...And you look great!!
How cute they are so sweet and fun in preschool! Congrats on the upcoming baby! You look great! Your kids are so adorable!
yes, I totally agree- you are one cute pregnant lady!!
Post a Comment