A summary of all our December fun, aside from Christmas day which will be a separate post. We did a little gingerbread house making (on the one day kids weren't throwing up), had a little nativity pageant at granni's, played a little guitar hero at Grandpa's house and oh yeah, did I mention we've been sick more days than well.... not really collectively... more like... one at a time so as to contain the entire month of December.
By the way...By my two year old's request I have now listened to the Jackson Five version of "Santa Clause is Comin' to Town" at least 3 times a day for almost the entire month of December. I was just wondering what in the heck is a rooty toot toot or a rummy tum tum? Anyone?
By the way...By my two year old's request I have now listened to the Jackson Five version of "Santa Clause is Comin' to Town" at least 3 times a day for almost the entire month of December. I was just wondering what in the heck is a rooty toot toot or a rummy tum tum? Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment