So... I haven't been as faithful to the blog as I would have liked, but believe me my thoughts are with you. I find myself thinking up blog post ideas all the time. I'm going to make a concerted effort to actually type them out. Until then.... you'll have to wait. We are heading out of town for 12 days tomorrow!
I'm pinning most of my plane ride hopes to the Water Wow paint activities that my kids love. Has anyone used them? My kids painted with water for like 3 hours straight once and I'm hoping the novelty hasn't worn off. If not I also have three sticker books, fifteen DVD's with two headsets, emergency suckers, Dora and Diego surprise ink books and a Princess colorform kit. Hopefully I'm covered?
Wish us luck...
Until I return here are my two little froggies.
Ribbit.
1 comment:
I need a vacation, good for you. I love your cute family picture, what a hottie you are!
Post a Comment